Skills Academy offers the following range of Office Administration Courses – ICB:
Office administrators are responsible for administrative and organizational tasks, and they make sure that employees rem
ain focused on assigned tasks. They
prepare meetings, organize office procedures, deal with orders and invoices, compile factual and numerical data, check cash flow and maintain accounts.
They are also responsible for coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies, supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance and managing agendas for upper management.
What are the duties of an office administrator?
Office administrators can be found working in different types of business and government offices, they coordinate administrative support activities and ensure that every task is performed efficiently, some of the duties of an office administrator are, but not limited to:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Last Updated: March 1st, 2017