Did you know, Excel was the first popular Microsoft app back in 1985? Well, we’ve come a long way since then. But one thing stays the same – Microsoft Office is a great tool for every working professional. Get in on the action and enhance your IT skills with our Microsoft Office Specialist Courses.
Benefits of Studying our Microsoft Office Specialist Courses
Microsoft (MS) Office provides the basic skills towards a successful career. But there’s nothing basic about it. It offers so many benefits, no matter the career you’re in. Benefits of studying Microsoft Office Specialist Courses with us include:
Fundamental in Every Office
There’s a reason MS Office is on most computers. It is the fundamental software in every office space. When you study these courses with us, you’ll be able to navigate this platform with ease.
Prove you Have What Recruiters are Looking for
When posting vacancies, basic requirements often include experience in using MS Office. Gain the skills that will impress recruiters and help you land your next interview.
Make Your CV Stand out
Make your CV stand out when you add MS Office to your list of skills. Studying these courses will give you the qualification to back up your experience and knowledge.
Your Starting Point to Other Software
The great thing about MS Office is its user-friendly interface. But that’s not all! When you know how to use MS Office, it becomes easier to navigate other platforms like Google Workspace.
Skills You’ll Learn in our Microsoft Office Specialist Courses
With benefits this good, you may be wondering what skills you’ll learn in our Microsoft Office Specialist Courses. Well, we’ve got you covered. These courses range from basic to expert level, depending on the programme you’re studying. Scroll through our list of skills below:
- Microsoft Word – Get up to speed on this popular word processing app. Learn how to use the toolbar and basic functions like editing, tables, formatting and more.
- Microsoft Excel – Become an expert in Excel spreadsheets with us. Some of the many skills you’ll gain are entering and editing data functions, templates and adding lists.
- Microsoft Outlook – Outlook has many features. With us, you’ll be able to use them without hassle. Learn how to send emails, manage your calendar and set up meetings.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Present your skills with this great module. These courses will teach you how to create and edit PowerPoint presentations.
- Microsoft Access – With this module, you’ll learn how to manage and store data. This will help you when creating reports as part of your duties.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist Courses
Master MS Office with our Microsoft Office Specialist Courses. We offer a range of skills-based MS Office courses. Make your way through all the levels and advance your skills with us. We offer:
Microsoft Office 2010
- Short Course in Microsoft Office 2010
- Certificate Course in Microsoft Office 2010
- Comprehensive Certificate in Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office Specialist 2013
- Proficiency Course in Microsoft Office Specialist 2013
- Expert Course in Microsoft Office Specialist 2013
- Masters Course in Microsoft Office Specialist 2013
Think you’ll need matric to study MS Office Courses with us? Not at all. As provider programmes, these courses allow you to study without matric. Our entry requirements make it easy to enrol. All you need is to be able to read, write and understand English.
Please note: For our Microsoft Office Specialist 2013, you need to complete the proficiency course first. Thereafter, work your way up the levels and succeed.
Is This the Right Course for me?
Scared of being stuck in a course that’s not up your alley? We understand. Choosing a course can be scary, but we are here to help. Our checklist will help you make an informed decision. If you want to:
- Create and edit documents
- Collect and manage data
- Create unique and interesting presentations
- Communicate through emails and manage your schedule
- Learn fundamental computer skills
Then studying our Microsoft Office Specialist Courses may be just what you need.
Careers That Allow you to use your MS Office Skills
Even though this is a computer course, this course does not limit you to an IT Career. The skills gained in these courses can be used in a variety of professions. These courses will especially stand out in office careers like:
Skills Academy is the word support in every way.
Update Your Skills With us
Enter the digital space with our Computer Courses, starting with our MS Office Specialist Courses. These courses will have your skills packed to the brim, so don’t miss out. Contact our course experts for more information. You can:
- Call us on 0800 39 00 27
- Fill in our contact form for a call back
Last Updated: August 17, 2020