ICB office administration teaches you how to keep the wheels of an office turning. By learning about all the elements that contribute to a smooth-running office, you’ll be able to help out in just about any department.
Skills Academy Offer the Following ICB Office Administration Course:
Office Administration Courses
What is meant by office administration?
Office administrators are responsible for administrative and organisational tasks, and they make sure that employees remain focused on assigned tasks. They prepare meetings, organise office procedures, deal with orders and invoices, compile factual and numerical data, check cash flow and maintain accounts.They are also responsible for coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies, supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance and managing agendas for upper management
What are the duties of an office administrator?
Office administrators can be found working in different types of business and government offices, they coordinate administrative support activities and ensure that every task is performed efficiently, some of the duties of an office administrator are, but not limited to:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with staff, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Need more help? Call 0800 39 00 27 now to speak one of our friendly course consultants or fill in the online form and we will get back to you.
Last Updated: March 22, 2018