A qualification that offers skills, knowledge and experience. If that’s the triple threat you’re looking for, then we have just what you need. Our Diploma Courses will help you master the art of your field, opening the way for a world of opportunities to you.
Why you Should Study our Diploma Courses
Imagine graduating with a prestigious diploma certificate. Sounds great right? Well there’s more to it than that. Our Diploma Courses will give you the edge you need to help you pursue a successful career. Benefits of studying a Diploma Course with us includes:
Take Your Skills to the Next Level
Studying a Diploma Course will teach you the industry-related skills your career needs. With each level completed, you’ll be able to upgrade your skills and improve your knowledge.
An accredited qualification proves that you have met the standards required to pass. This means that your skills you have are not only high quality, but also highly sought after in the field.
Better Job Opportunities
When you’re armed with a diploma qualification, there will be better job opportunities waiting for you. You will have an array of career options to pursue with your newfound skills.
Make the Shortlist
Impress your future employers with your diploma qualification. Add it to your CV and prove that you have the qualification to back up your skills. You’ll be one step closer to your dream interview.
Get in With Your Diploma Internship
Before you’re awarded with your diploma, you need to complete an internship. You have to complete this in the relevant field. This gives you training and on-the-job experience.
Our Diploma Courses
Keen on finding out what you can study with us? Well let’s get started. We offer a range of Diploma Courses. Each of our Diploma Courses are recognised. It makes you stand a better chance of becoming employed.
National Diploma Courses
These courses are accredited by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). Each course aims to teach you fundamental skills, paving the way for your career. We offer:
- Business Management Courses
- Educare Course
- Financial Management Courses
- Human Resource Management Courses
- Management Assistant Courses
- Marketing Management Courses
- Legal Secretary Courses
ICB Diploma Courses
Our ICB Courses give you finance and business related skills, giving you the best of both worlds. These courses are accredited by the Quality Council For Trades & Occupations (QCTO). ICB diploma courses we provide includes:
- Office Administration National Diploma Course
- Entrepreneurship Financial Accounting National Diploma Course
- Financial Accounting in Business Management Diploma Course
Even though it is an accredited course, our Diploma Courses do not have a long list of entry requirements. Once you meet the requirements, you can register to study with us.
To enrol in our NATED Courses, you will need:
- Your matric certificate
- The ability to read, write and understand English
Please note: Each course has three levels, namely N4-N6. You will receive a certificate after completing each level. When you complete all three, you’ll receive your national diploma. You also need to complete an 18-month internship to receive your NATED qualification.
ICB Diploma Courses
To enrol, you need to complete the prior ICB Courses in the programme. Want to enrol in our Office administration Diploma National Course? You need to complete the Office administration Higher Certificate Course first.
Keep in mind: To study the Office Administration Higher Certificate Course, complete the Office Admin National Certificate. These courses are done in levels, until you get your ICB National Diploma.
Completing Your Diploma Assignments
As part of your Diploma Course, you will need to complete your distance learning assignments. The assignments will help you prepare for the final exams. Each module in your course requires you to complete two assignments and an internal exam. All assignments should be submitted before your exam.
Your Diploma Exam
When you have submitted all your assignments, you will be eligible to register for the external diploma exam. There is only one exam at the end of your course. It makes up 75% of your final mark. The other 25% is made up of your assignments and internal exams.
Diploma vs National Diploma – What’s the Difference?
They’re the same thing right? Well not quite. Although there are similarities, there are a few differences between a diploma and national diploma. These includes:
- Duration – A diploma course can be studied between 1-2 years, depending on the programme. A National Diploma Course takes at least 3 years to complete.
- Level of your qualification – Although they both have their own merit, a national diploma is at a higher level as opposed to a diploma. It also offers opportunities for higher learning.
Skills You’ll Learn by Studying Diploma Courses With us
Each of our Diploma Courses offers their own set of skills. But the learning doesn’t end there. As a distance learning student, you will be able to upgrade your soft skills as well. Some of the many soft skills you’ll learn are as follows:
- Time Management Skills – With us, you can study at your own pace. This means you will be responsible for your own schedule. This will help plan your studies and prioritise your work accordingly.
- Communication Skills – There are no classes when you study with us. You will communicate through emails and telephonically. Use this to your advantage. It prepares you for communicating with colleagues and clients.
- Independence – Being a great team player is good. Yet you need to know to work independently too. Distance learning teaches you how to take initiative and complete work on your own.
- Improved Creativity – Take your creativity up a notch with us. This will help you create unique solutions to problems and out-of-the-box ideas.
Skills Academy is the word support in every way.
Aim for Success With our Diploma Courses
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study Diploma Courses with us. It could be what you need to kickstart your career. For more information, you can contact our friendly course experts. You can:
- Call us on 0800 39 00 27
- Fill in our contact form for a call back
Last Updated: July 29, 2020