Are finances a concern and holding you back from studying further? Have a look at the list of Bursaries South Africa 2021 and if you qualify to apply for them. There are also other financial options available to you that will ensure that you get qualified!
Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa?
Whether you qualify for a Bursary in South Africa depends on the requirements for the bursary itself. This will vary from category to category. Some general requirements include:
- Academic performance
- Your or your family’s income bracket
- South African citizenship
List of Bursaries South Africa 2021
Wondering which bursaries are still open for admissions? Below is a full list of Bursaries in South Africa for 2021.
Some of these are general and more category specific. Have a close look to see which suits your course focus best.
- MultiChoice Bursary Program
- Nurturing Emerging Scholars Program
- WOZA Matrics Bidvest Bursaries
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Program
- Ishipo Admin Bursary
- The JSE Empowerment Fund
- Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust Bursary 2021-2021
- Canon Collin Sol Plaaitjie Scholarship
- SANRAL Scholarship 2021
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
- Department of Health Bursaries
- Department of Education Bursaries
- The Agar-Hamilton Trust
- Standard Bank Group Bursary Fund
These are just some of the bursaries available to you for 2021. Have a look at the General Bursaries for South Africa 2021 for more information.
How to Apply for a Bursary
This will once again depend on the specific bursary you are applying for. Recently most bursary applications can be done online. Remember to read the admission rules and requirements carefully before submitting your application.
Have a close look at closing dates and other important information. Most times you are expected to submit the following:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Proof of address
- Academic transcripts
- Banking details
What are Your Other Options
If you do not qualify for a bursary, there are other options available to you. Some of these include applying for a student loan or working while you study.
Here, at Skills Academy, we offer affordable education to all students, as well as other financial benefits like:
- Study fast, pay less policy
- All your study material couriered to you at no extra cost
- Free student support
Don’t Break the Bank for Education. Enrol With us!
Your education does not need to cost an arm and a leg. Enrol for affordable, quality education with us. Speak to a course consultant today:
- Call us for free on 0800 39 00 27
- Or fill out this contact form for a call back