If you would like to enter the interesting world of problem-solving in the South African Justice System, then our Forensic Investigation Courses are for you. This page will deal with our courses on offer, where you can find work and how you can start studying with us.
Skills Academy Offer the Following Forensic Investigations Courses:
General Investigations Courses
Corporate Investigations Courses
To be successful in any field you have to start with the basics. That is exactly what our courses give you. The basics give you the foundation on which you can build proper investigations and cases.
Where can I Find Work?:
- Government Departments (usually fighting corruption in anti-corruption units)
- Police Force (often working as a detective)
- Private Sector (This involves working on compliance, risk and finance. You can work as part of the audit team or as part of the companies security team. Here you will investigate crimes against the company and corruption within the company.)
How do I get Started With one of These Courses?
Here are the ways in which you can get in touch with us and start studying as soon as possible.
- Fill in the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly.
- Call us toll-free: 0800 39 00 27
- Text us on Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Written by: Robin Louw
Last updated: February 07, 2019