Did you know that if you Study Faster, you can Pay Less?
How does this work?
1. On average students take 3 to 4 months to complete a subject. That is because our students are usually working adults. So they can only study in the evenings and on weekends. But, if you study hard, and if you can study more hours, then you can finish your course faster than one subject every 3 to 4 months.
2. Once you have finished your course, you stop paying. So you can save yourself a lot of money if you study faster and complete your course faster.
3. You can speed up to the point where you do one subject every month. If you are doing one subject per month, then you are studying much faster than the average student,
4. Students cannot go faster than one subject per month; without making additional payments for their course.
4. If you want to study faster than one subject per month, you first have to speed up your payments. If you want a second subject in a month, then you can make a second monthly payment and in that way activate the second subject.