Supply Chain Administrator
At Skills Academy our vision is to permanently change as many lives as possible through accessible
quality education. We are a young company looking to make a big impact and we need a driven,
people oriented Supply Chain Administrator to join us in our ambitious goal.
We are a values based company, and we are looking for someone who lives by our values of:
- Integrity and Honesty
- Care & Commitment
- Fairness & Consideration
- Service and Generosity
With these values, and the people to embody them, we believe we can take the educational sector of
South Africa by storm. So if you’re tired of boredom and tired of the same dead-end jobs then this
opportunity might just be the perfect one for you.
Our company is focused on growth like no other, we believe that in order to grow the company we
need to grow the people. So if you want to learn, to develop yourself and to be part of actually making
a difference then Skills Academy is the place where you belong.
The role requires strong coordination and administration skills as you manage the limited resources to ensure every student receives their books and other items on time.
The Supply Chain Administrator will be required to help, coordinate with other members in the supply chain department and gain exposure to the different roles within the supply chain.
All members in Supply Chain need to understand and be able to fill in for all other roles in the department. We work together as a team to ensure the right book gets to the right student in the fastest time possible.
DUTIES (including, but not limited to):
- Managing the days picking slips
- Book the days parcels with the relevant courier
- Check the previous days parcels on the various courier platforms
- Print the waybills
- Managing unplanned packages
- Print the manifests
- Tracking numbers to be loaded daily on Filemaker pro
- Check the sent/unsent report
- Managing queries that come to supply chain
- Reports for the company
- Debit Notes Tracking for disputed debit orders
- Undelivered report from the courier
Our ideal candidate has:
- Grade 12 Certificate advantageous
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- The driven to improve the service we offer in supply chain
- Obsessed with eradicating mistakes and wastage
- An excellent team player
Want To Apply?
To further explore this opportunity, you must:
Include your CV with Contactable References.
We will only be responding to the submissions we believe are a potential fit.
Closing Date: 7 September 2023
Salary will be discussed in the interview.