With Project Management Studies, you will learn to move quickly through the different stages of Project Management. You will learn to Start, Plan, Control and Finish a project On Time and On Budget. Learn the skills needed to run projects well and grow in your career.
Skills Academy Offers The Following Project Management Courses:
Project Management Studies
What Is Project Management About?
One sentence: GETTING THINGS DONE. Quite simple, but not that easy to do. You’ll find that finishing tasks on a project is far more difficult than you think. Everything from hiring new staff, advertising new products and putting together events are all examples of projects.
in Project Management you get the project team together. You make sure everyone knows what they are supposed to be doing. That they are working at their best. And that Projects are done on time and done well.
Is This The Right Field For You?
Want To Get Into A Career Quickly
Here are 22 million reasons to study Project Management. Project Management Institute (PMI) says that the demand for people skilled in Project Management will grow by 33%. This is equal to 22 million new jobs by the year 2027. You can read up on PMI’s great news HERE.
Do Not Like Boredom
Two days are hardly ever the same in Project Management. Projects are different, the people you work with are different. And the skills you use each day are not the same. As you deal with different types of issues every day.
Don’t Have A Problem Saying No
As a Project Manager, there will be times when you have to say no. Not only to members of your team, but to your boss and Manager.
Can Stay Calm Under Pressure
This is a very important skill to have in your career and show during an interview. When times are tough, we look at our leaders to show us how to behave. And tell us what to do next. We can’t have too many angry Project Managers running around in the world. Or no projects will get done properly, if not at all.
You Like Change
During a project, there are new ideas, and new ways of doing things which come into play. Forcing you to change what you are doing and come up with new plans.
You Enjoy Working With People
All Project Managers have must be able to work with others. As your job needs you to communicate well.
Where Will You Find Work In Project Management?
- Information Technology Industry
- Marketing and Advertising
- Project Director
- Project Assistant
- Program Manager
- Project Lead
- Project Coordinator
- Resource Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Budget Manager
- Risk Manager
- Quality Control Manager
How Much Do Project Managers Earn?
Here’s how much Project Managers get paid per year. As stated by payscale:
- Project Management Director: R924,286 Per Year
- Project Assistant: R142,827 Per Year
- Program Manager: R485,605 Per Year
- Project Coordinator: R202,713 Per Year
- Procurement Manager: R402,816 Per Year
- Risk Manager: R636,000 Per Year
- Quality Control Manager: R268,930 Per Year
List of Project Management Courses:
- Short Course in Project Management
- Proficiency Certificate in Project Management
- Advanced Certificate in Project Management
Ready To Get Started?
1. Simply Fill In The Form on this page. And we will get back to you and make sure this is the best course for you.
2. Fill in our Online Registration Form and get started right away.
3. Call Us Toll Free: 0800 39 0027
4. Text Us On Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Written By: Robin Louw
Last Updated: June 18, 2018