An interview is often the first real interaction between an employer and a prospective employee. It is important that the interviewer is able to understand whether or not the candidate is fit for the role after the interview. Although someone might have the necessary skill set for the job, factors like character and personality could influence the overall productivity of the role.
After completing this module, you will understand how to effectively execute the interviewing process. It might seem as if conducting an interview is an easy task, but there are rules and regulations which govern the process. By understanding these regulations, you will become a valuable asset to any company as you will be able to help create a productive and effective workforce.
These are a few concepts covered in this course:
- How to conduct fair interviews which meet all legal requirements.
- The ability to make a positive impact on the candidate as you represent the company.
- Adapting to different candidates with different personality types.
- How to effectively hire and promote based on the company’s needs.
- Making your company workforce as productive as possible.