The performance of a company is heavily reliant on the effectiveness of its workforce. It is very important that as time goes on and new challenges come up, the workforce is able to adapt and that their productivity can be reviewed. Without reviewing your productivity it is almost impossible to judge and plan where the business can or cannot improve.
An effective performance appraisal highlights the challenges and opportunities in the current workforce. This includes the effectiveness of current systems in place and how they could be improved or touching base with employees about what they feel needs change. When you understand how both the employer and employee feels, you are able to create a performance plan which benefits the company.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create and implement performance improvement techniques.
- Effectively communicate with employees regarding their performance.
- Identify possible reasons for unproductiveness.
- Plan and implement processes which increase productivity.
- Create positive relationships between employees which ultimately benefit the organisation.