A PC support technician, also known as help-desk technician or technical support specialist, assists customers and clients with issues arising from everyday computer use. Tasks involving PC support technicians can be performed either remotely or on-site.PC support technicians have a wide array of job responsibilities, such as upgrading components of aging systems and removing viruses. Employees of larger organizations may also be responsible for networking features, like servers and routers.
Interested in becoming a pc technician?
Try one of these courses
- Skills Academy Skills Certificate In PC Repair
- Skills Academy Proficiency Certificate In PC Repair
- Skills Academy Short Course in PC Repair
- Computer Technician Home Study Course (A+)
- Computer Security Home Study Course (S+)
Last updated: October 25th 2016