This is the most advance Microsoft Office course you can do. Doing this course will set you apart from other applicants for a job. It will show employers that you are not only serious about having the best skills you can but also that you have fully mastered the Microsoft Office Suite.
|Course||Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 – Expert (MOS)|
|Programme Type||Professional Industry Partner Programme|
|Award Type||Microsoft Certificate: Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 – Expert|
|Award Issued By||Microsoft|
|Accredited By||Not Applicable|
|Course Duration||9 Months|
What is Included in your Course Fee?
All your study material, textbooks and study notes
The courier fees are included in your course fees. No waiting on the Post Office. You don’t spend weeks waiting on your next package with study materials. On average we deliver in a week or less.
All your Tutorial Services
We have a dedicated team of tutors and administrators to help you with each and every query you might have on your course.
Online Study Group with Together We Pass
Skills Academy students get free access to the Together We Pass (TWP) online study groups. The study groups are facilitated by your own Skills Academy lecturers and tutors. This is where you get the best help with your studies! And when YOU have the answer, you can even help your classmates!
Limitless access to your Lecturers and Tutors (in Office Hours)
Together We Pass, in association with Skills Academy, offers free online study groups for all of their students. That means that within two days of signing up you will be registered in your online study group and you can start engaging with your classmates and your lecturers.
This is key to the Skills Academy strategy of high contact, supported learning so all students are encouraged to use the study groups as much as possible.
Students should also remember that these study groups are facilitated by their own Skills Academy lecturers, which means they can answer any question you might have. We hope you find the study groups useful in your studies!
What is NOT Included in your Course Fee?
- Writing materials
- Envelopes to send assignments to us
In fact, you can upload your assignments here through our Learner Portal, and cut out the price of envelopes out as well!
How Will My Study Material Look?
Once you have successfully enrolled with us, we will send you a package within the first 1-2 working days. In this package, you will receive a Skills Academy Welcome Pack as well as the first set of study material for the Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 – Expert (MOS) course. Look at the image below to see what you can expect from us.
Our Tutors Will Make Sure You Pass!
Here at Skills Academy, we want to make sure you pass on your first try. That’s why we have a team of smart and helpful tutors that will assist you every step of the way. You can call them during the day for any assistance or Whatsapp them in a group if you need a quick answer to a tough question.
1. Microsoft Word Expert
2. Microsoft Excel Expert
1. Microsoft Word Expert
Unit 1: Document interactivity
- Topic A: Creating forms
- Topic B: Inserting objects and charts
- Topic C: Web pages
Unit 2: Document references
- Topic A: Tables of contents and captions
- Topic B: Indexes, bibliographies, and footnotes
Unit 3: Working efficiently
- Topic A: Customizing the ribbon
- Topic B: Building Blocks
- Topic C: Master documents
Unit 4: Macros and VBA fundamentals
- Topic A: Simple macros
- Topic B: Visual Basic for Applications
- Topic C: Modifying and creating macros
- Topic D: Word objects
Unit 5: VBA programming
- Topic A: Control structures
- Topic B: VBA forms
- Topic C: Debugging and error handling
2. Microsoft Excel Expert
Unit 1: Advanced functions and formulas
- Topic A: Logical functions
- Topic B: Conditional functions
- Topic C: Financial functions
- Topic D: Text functions
- Topic E: Date and time functions
- Topic F: Array formulas
- Topic G: Calculation options
Unit 2: Lookups and data tables
- Topic A: Using lookup functions
- Topic B: Creating data tables
Unit 3: Advanced data management
- Topic A: Validating cell entries
- Topic B: Advanced filtering
Unit 4: Advanced charting
- Topic A: Chart formatting options
- Topic B: Combination charts
- Topic C: Graphical objects
Unit 5: PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic A: Working with PivotTables
- Topic B: Modifying PivotTable data
- Topic C: Formatting PivotTables
- Topic D: Using PivotCharts
- Topic E: PowerPivot
Unit 6: Exporting and importing data
- Topic A: Exporting and importing text files
Unit 7: Analytical tools
- Topic A: Goal Seek
- Topic B: Scenarios
- Topic C: Instant data analysis
Unit 8: Macros and Visual Basic
- Topic A: Running and recording a macro
- Topic B: Working with VBA code
Unit 9: Accessibility and language features
- Topic A: Accessibility considerations
- Topic B: Internationalization
Assessments & Awards
After you completed the Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 – Proficient (MOS) and the Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 – Expert (MOS) courses. You then automatically Qualify as a Microsoft Office Specialist Master.
Upon completion, you will receive an official certificate of completion from Microsoft via our courier system.
When Can I Start?
You can start right now! Click Here to fill in an application form and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you.
Last Updated: September 17, 2018