With our Marketing Courses, you can learn everything from Advertising, Marketing Research, Sales and computer skills. Which is very much needed in today’s world. You’ll learn about how important great products are, made for the right audiences, at the right price, in the right place, in the right way.
Our Marketing Courses On Offer:
Provider Program Marketing Courses (Non-Accredited)
A Provider Program (Non-Accredited Course) is a course that is not recognised by an educational body like QCTO or DHET. But don’t worry, you can still find work with these courses. Especially at smaller or start-up companies.
Our Current Marketing Provider Programs on Offer
- Short Course Certificate in Marketing Management
- Proficiency Certificate in Marketing Management
- Comprehensive Certificate in Marketing Management
Fully Accredited Diploma In Marketing Management
A National Diploma in Marketing Management N4-N6 at Skills Academy is the perfect way of getting into a job in Marketing.
Here are our National Diploma Courses from N4-N6:
- National Certificate N4 Marketing Management
- National Certificate N5 Marketing Management
- National Certificate N6 Marketing Management
What Do I Need To Start Studying Marketing Courses?
If you do not have Matric then you can study any of the Non-Accredited programs.
Want to study the National Certificates, then you’ll need a Matric Certificate or certificate of equal value.
How Do Our Studies Work?
All our courses are offered via Distance Learning. Which means that students get the freedom to work and study at the same time.
At Skills Academy serving those who want to earn money and want to study is our thing! You can study at your own pace, at a price you can afford.
Why Study These Marketing Courses?
Marketing is at the heart of the success of any business. If we don’t have great marketing, then no one will know about us, and we cannot sell our product or service.
Marketing Is The Perfect Mix Of Creativity (The Fun Stuff) And Business
You get to come up with the craziest, most fun ideas. But at the same time keep yourself grounded with a good understanding of business.
You Work With Many People
In Marketing, you’ll find yourself working with others who have fresh ideas that you might not have thought of. Being around them can inspire you and make you better at your job.
You’re Always Learning New Things
You make use of the latest technologies and new ways of advertising your products and services.
Exciting Things Are Always Happening
Marketing is all about excitement. It is all about making someone (the customer) go “hey, this product looks awesome! I cant wait to buy it!”.
Is This The Right Field For You?
To work in Marketing you have to be a certain type of someone. You are:
- Someone who can work in a team and work by himself
- You’re open to learning new things
- You enjoy change
- You love coming with new ways to solve problems
If you enjoy a fast-paced job where no two days are the same. Where there’s always something new. Just waiting to be turned into a great product or service. Then you should work in Marketing.
There is a wide range of career paths you can go into:
- Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing (Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Marketing)
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
- Writing (Content writing, Copywriting, Blogging)
This is what South Africans working in Marketing earn per year. As stated by payscale.com:
- Content Writer: R140,787 per year
- Copywriter: R175,192 per year
- Digital Marketing Specialist: R294,791 per year
- Marketing Manager: R339,861 per year
- Market Research Analyst: R221,838 per year
- Public Relations Manager: R237,165 per year
- Brand Manager: R347,775 per year
What Is The Demand For Marketing?
No matter the company. No matter the industry. They all need good marketing. Or else no one would know about the Business in the first place.
The Digital Marketing Industry is especially in-demand and on the rise. As it is creating many opportunities as new technologies are being used. And need more people who know how to use them.
Am I Ready To Start Studying Marketing?
If this is your passion
If you’re certain this is what you want to do.
If you’re to ready to work hard and commit to the world of the Four P’s:
Then yes, you ARE ready.
When Can I Start?
At Skills Academy, the year starts whenever you feel ready.
1. Fill In The Form On This Page and we will get back to you shortly.
2. Start right away by filling in our Online Registration Form.
3. Call Us Toll Free: 0800 39 00 27
4. Text Us On Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Written By: Robin Louw
Last Updated: June 18, 2018