Why ICB Short Courses?
If you want to gain skills that are job specific, ICB Short Courses are the best way you can upskill yourself. The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) is renowned among local South African businesses, and may increase your chances of getting employed.
Here are some other reasons you should consider ICB Short Courses:
Enhance your CV
If you’re lacking in the skills and experience department, short courses can show that you are determined to succeed. Short courses also indicate that you have a basic understanding of your daily tasks.
Test the Waters
So you’ve decided to further your education, but you’re not sure whether studying is for you. A short course could be that deciding factor. Find out just how committed you are and see if you’re suited for the job of your dreams. If you enjoy your short course, why not further your education?
Learn a new Skill
The biggest benefit of all is you will learn a new skill. That includes the skills that you signed up for, but you may also pick up on a soft skill or two while enroled. Skills such as time management, multi tasking, researching and more.
Which ICB Short Courses can I Enrol for?
You have quite a few options to help you improve your skills. Here’s what you can sign up for:
- Bookkeeping To Trial Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Corporate Strategy
- Management Accounting Control Systems
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Business and Administration 1
- Research Theory and Practice
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
Ready to Gain new Skills?
Don’t hesitate – learn more about our ICB Short Courses today by contacting one of our course experts.
- Call us for free on Call For Free 0800 39 00 27
- Chat to us via Whatsapp on 082 318 8892
- Or fill out this registration form for a call back
Last Updated: May 06, 2020