This is your one stop shop for everything ICB related in 2021. Get details on course options, exam dates and the ICB learning experience.
What is the ICB Prospectus?
The ICB wants to ensure that you make an informed decision when choosing to study with them. The ICB prospectus is a digital booklet that will give all prospective students the chance to get information about the academic year for 2021, course options and so much more. Learn about the registration process, assignment submissions and exam dates.
What is in the ICB Prospectus 2021?
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Work Experience.
- Digital PoE’s
- Changes for the academic year
- Online registration dates
- Exam dates
- ICB Study programmes and courses.
The ICB Prospectus is easy to access and use. Simply click on the link below:
You can access it on your laptop, mobile device or tab.
Academic Changes 2021/22
The academic changes made by the ICB are to ensure that their courses are accessible and gives everyone a shot at completing their programmes successfully. Major changes include:
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship courses have been combined. This means all Entrepreneurship programmes are being phased out.
- Financial Accounting and Public Sector Accounting have also been combined.
ICB 2021 Exams
The ICB 2021 exam dates have been released. Some changes have been made. Some include that online exams are now an option. Have a look at the changes that have been made and exam details:
Once you’ve decided you want to take your exams, the next step is the registration process. For a step-by-step guideline on how to register click here.
Macci (Digital Portfolios)
Once you have enrolled for an exam, you will be given a digital portfolio of evidence for that subject. Digital PoE’s give you access to the ICB Macci system. Changes for Macci in 2021 include the following:
- You now have two chances to complete your online tests. Your last attempt will count as the confirmed test.
- Should you be found not competent, you keep your initial portfolio.
- You will be able to view your results for tests and assignments on Macci.
- The portfolio will contain a variety of practice tests you can use for exam prep.
- Assignment 3 must be uploaded to Macci for marking. NO hard copies will be accepted.
Plan your finances the right way by having a look at the ICB 2021 Fees list. This includes registration fees, exam fees and exemption fees.
Take Your Career to the NEXT Level!
If you do have any concerns you can also contact us. We’re happy to help! Speak to a course consultant today:
- Call us for free on 0800 39 00 27
- Or fill out this contact form for a call back