This course is all about understanding how the law works in businesses. You’ll know the steps taken to apply laws in a company. And help to make sure your company doesn’t run into any legal troubles. The ICB Office And Legal Practice Short Course is part of both the ICB Entrepreneurship Programme and the ICB Business Management Programme.
ICB Office And Legal Practice Short Course Information
|Course:||Office And Legal Practice|
|Programme Type:||ICB Short Course|
|Partner Institute:||ICB – The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers|
Short Course Certificate from Skills Academy
A Statement of Competence from the ICB showing the Unit Standards that you have completed (If you submit your POE to the ICB and if you successfully pass your exams that you must write with the ICB)
A Unit Standard Certificate from FASSET for any Unit Standards that you have completed (If you submit your POE to the ICB and if you successfully pass your exams that you must write with the ICB)
|Award Issued by:|
The ICB (If you submit your POE to the ICB and if you successfully pass your exams that you must write with the ICB)
FASSET (If you submit your POE to the ICB and if you successfully pass your exams that you must write with the ICB)
|Accredited by||Your Unit Standard Certificates will be accredited by FASSET|
|NQF Level||Level 05|
|Course Duration:||Can be completed in 3 months|
What Are The Entry Requirements To Study This Course?
- Grade 10 Certificate
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be able to read and write in English
- The role and function of the administrative assistant
- Reception and diary management
- Office equipment and ergonomics
- Office supplies
- Creating evidence and maintaining confidentiality
- Record management systems
- Handling mail
- Travel and events management
- Creating business documents
- Banking, cash control and the business information manual
- An introduction to business law
- Acts and laws for business
Which Certificate Will I Get?
You will be given a short course certificate from Skills Academy.
The ICB will award you with a Statement Of Competence showing the Unit Standards that you have completed.
FASSET will award you with a Unit Standard Certificate for all Unit Standards Completed.
How Long Will I Study?
We suggest you finish in 3 Months.
If you work very quickly and want to finish before that? You can go ahead. As matter of fact, we reward you for it. To find out more about this. And the money you can save by doing so.
Please click HERE.
How Do Our Studies Work?
Our Studies are done through Distance Learning. This simply means that you study without having to see us in person. This means that you do not ever have to step foot into a classroom. But instead, study from home or wherever you like.
When Can I Get Started?
Start at any time of the year!
- Fill In The Form on this page, and we will get back to you shortly.
- Fill in our Online Registration Form.
- Call Us For Free: 0800 39 00 27
- Text Us On Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Written By: Robin Louw
Last Updated: July 02, 2018