Planning on taking your exam this year? Here is all you need to know about the ICB Exam Registration 2021.
Exam Registration Dates
Registrations for the exams are now open. All registrations for exams can be done online via the student portal. Students can choose to sit for paper-based or online examinations.
- Paper-based exams – this will be conducted every second month, starting from May 2021.
- Online exams – Our students have 6 chances this year to sit for online exams.
To view all the exam dates, along with registration and results release dates – check the ICB 2021 exam timetable.
Please note: There are two exam times. Paper-based exams are scheduled for 09:00, and online exams take place at 13:00
Last Chance For Phased out Subjects
The South African Qualifications Authority have deregistered many qualifications across industries, including 4 ICB qualifications.
You have until 30 June 2021 to enrol for these subjects before they are phased out. Students who are enrolled for these programmes have until 30 July 2025 to be assessed. The courses that will be phased out include:
- National Diploma Technical Financial Accounting (SAQA ID 36213)
- Diploma Office Administration (SAQA ID 35958)
- National Diploma in Public Sector Accounting (SAQA ID 20353)
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting (SAQA ID 20366)
ICB Fees 2021
The Fees for 2021 have been updated as well. Make sure you have the correct ICB 2021 fees list, and study the structure to plan your finances.
Macci – What’s New?
Here’s what you need to know about the new updates to Macci.
- Practice Questions – Get enough practice to ace your course. The portfolio contains enough questions to prepare you for tests and exams.
- 2 Test Attempts – You will get 2 attempts to complete online tests. The last test will count as your confirmed attempt. You can redo the test ONCE if you’re not satisfied.
- Not Yet Competent Students – You can now keep your initial portfolio and request another attempt at your test and your assignments, if you were unsuccessful. There is also an option to redo the exams only.
For detailed information you can access offline at any time, download the ICB 2021 Brochure.
In Search for an ICB Provider?
Why not choose Skills Academy? Our students get access to excellent academic support and online study groups. Speak to a course expert to study with us.
- Call us for free on 0800 39 00 27
- Or fill out this contact form for a call back