Our ICB Entrepreneurship Short Courses have been made to give you a very specific skill. It is, after all, a subject that is part of the whole ICB Entrepreneurship Programme. You could simply take our short course in any area you feel that you lack or need to go over again as an entrepreneur. We have many Entrepreneurship Short Courses for you to choose from. They range from Marketing to Finance and Human Resources. Everything you’ll need to become a skilled Entrepreneur.
Our ICB Entrepreneurship Short Courses
- Entrepreneurship 1
- Bookkeeping To Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Office and Legal Practice
- Entrepreneurship 2
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Financial Statements
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
- Entrepreneurship 3
- Financial Management and Control
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Research Theory and Practice (by short dissertation; topic: Entrepreneurship)
What Is The Entry Requirement?
You don’t have to know anything about Accounting to study one of our Financial Accounting Short Courses
- Grade 10 Certificate
- Learners must be 16 years of age
- Be able to read and write in English
Which Certificate Will I Get?
You will be getting a Certificate of Completion from Skills Academy.
As well as a “Statement Of Competence” from the ICB. This will be given to you once you have given your in POE (portfolio of evidence) and passed all your exams.
And a “Unit Standard Certificate” from FASSET. For any Unit Standards you have passed.
How Long Will I Study?
We would suggest you finish your course in 3 months.
If you work very quickly and want to finish before that? You can go ahead. As matter of fact, we reward you for it. To find out more about this. And the money you can save by finishing quickly.
Please click HERE.
How Do Our Studies Work?
Our studies are done through Distance learning. This means you do not ever have to step foot into a classroom. But instead study from home or wherever you would like.
When Can I Get Started?
You can get started at any time of the year.
- Fill In The Form On This Page and we will get back to you shortly.
- Fill in our Online Registration Form.
- Call Us For Free: 0800 39 00 27
- Text Us On Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Written By: Robin Louw
Last Updated: June 29, 2018