The ICB Diploma: Office Administration (Certified Office Manager) course, teach you how to keep the wheels of an office turning. By learning about all the elements that contribute to a smooth-running office, you’ll be able to help out in just about any department.
ICB Diploma: Office Administration (Certified Office Manager) Course Information:
|Course:||ICB Diploma: Office Administration (Certified Office Manager)|
|Programme Type:||Partner Programme|
|Partner Institute:||ICB – The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers|
|Award Type:||Diploma and a Programme Completion Certificate|
|Award Issued by:||FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.|
|Accredited by||QCTO & ICB|
|NQF Level||Level 5 and 6|
|Course Duration:||36 months|
Higher Certificate: Office Administration, which consists of the previous 9 subjects.
Why Should You Study The ICB Diploma: Office Administration (Certified Office Manager) Course?
A Certified Office Manager is primarily responsible for, among other functions:
- The Senior Office Manager function
- The Senior Public Relations Officer function
- The Senior Office Administrator function
- All the skills and knowledge of the Senior Office Administrator
- Advanced knowledge of office administration techniques
- Financial accounting and reporting skills
- Management techniques
In order to complete the ICB Diploma: Office Administration (Certified Office Manager), students will have to complete all the modules from National Certificate: Office Administration (Junior Office Admin), students must complete all of the following Subjects:
- Introduction to Business English
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost and Management Accounting
Plus these Modules from, Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Senior Office Admin):
8. Business and Office Administration 2
9. Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
Plus these Modules from this qualification, Diploma: Office Administration:
11. Business and Office Administration 3
12. Financial Statements
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) which will comprise of formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment(final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative/interim assessment of activities(assignments) and evaluations (tests) that count 30% towards the total mark. Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your marks. The PoE is basically a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
You will be awarded a Diploma: Office Administration by FASSET upon successful completion of your POE and your exams.
You will be awarded a Diploma: Office Administration (Certified Office Manager) from FASSET. You will be given a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB. As Skills Academy values education and cares about our students, your completion award will be sent to you via courier so that you receive it as soon as possible and without any delays. Below is an example of what your ICB Certificate will look like.
Choose Your ICB Study Materials
You get two options of study material to choose from which includes: Standard and PRO.
The Standard Study Material pack has been developed by Skills Academy around the Textbook from the official ICB publishers.
This study pack includes:
- ICB Textbooks
- Skills Academy Study and workbook guide
- Skills Academy Solution guide
- Assessment guide
- Exam trial paper
If you need more help with your studies, try the PRO study material pack. It has more study materials to assist you. All the study materials and videos in the PRO option are directly from the Official ICB publishers.
The PRO study materials include:
- ICB Textbooks
- ICB study guide
- Skills Academy assessment guide
- USB with *videos to boost studying
- Two trial exam papers on the USB
*The videos on the USB is another way to help you with your studies. Before you write your exam, use the videos to test your knowledge. The video assumes that you have already studied the material.
When Can You Start?
You can start right now! Fill in the form below and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you.
Last Updated: 25 April 2018