Business Management is very important for a companies commercial success. In this programme, you will learn about some of the following areas when studying business management courses.
- Office and legal practice
- Human resource management
- Computer literacy
- Global business strategy
- Research methods in commerce
Skills Academy Offers the Following ICB Business Management Courses:
ICB Business Management Courses
What is Business Management?
Business management in all areas of business are the acts of getting people together to accomplish certain goals effectively in the workplace. Here are the skills you will learn when studying one of our business management courses.
- an understanding of organisational behaviour and structure
- analytical and critical thinking
- creative approaches to problem-solving
- effective written and verbal communication
- appreciation of the causes and effects of economic and other external changes.
What are the Duties of a Business Manager?
Here are the duties that business managers often take on:
- monitoring the activities of workers
- hiring, training and evaluating new employees
- making sure that a company/department is on track to meet its financial goals
- creation and monitoring of budgets
- preparing reports for senior management
- ensuring workers have the resources to complete their work
- motivating workers through incentives and positive feedback.
Need more help? Call 0800 39 00 27 now to speak one of our friendly course consultants or fill in the online form and we will get back to you.
Written by: Robin Louw
Last updated: February 14, 2019