The year 2020 has been a rollercoaster ride, filled with uncertainties. But one thing that’s certain is the confirmed and finalised examination dates for 2021.
ICB 2021 – What has Changed?
The biggest change that has been introduced is the fact that online examinations are now an option. Students can now fastrack their studies with more exam dates available for the online exams. Here are some of the other changes to take place:
- Online exams can now be written every second month, starting April 2021
- The exams are scheduled to take place in the afternoon, allowing you to use the IT lab at your college
- There are 6 opportunities for distance learning students to write online exams
- Distance learning students only have 2 opportunities to write paper-based exams
- Paper-based exams are now spread throughout the week, allowing students to write more subjects
The ICB 2021 Exam Timetable
The dates for the ICB Exams 2021/ 2022 have been finalised. That means you can go ahead and plan your studies accordingly.
You can download the ICB 2021/22 exam timetable to access at your convenience. The timetable is split to show you dates for paper-based and online exams. The dates that are highlighted in pink include the dates for distance learning students.
Paper-based exams for distance learning students will take place in July and November.
It’s important to note that online exams can be written by both distance learning and classroom students.
Get all the information you need on ICB by downloading this ICB brochure and stay up to date with everything you need to know.
After an in-depth review and consultation with the QCTO (Quality Council For Trades & Occupations) students can now write online exams. That means distance learning students can choose between writing online or paper-based exams.
- Exam Bookings in 2020 – Ready to take the exams? Bookings will officially be open on October 8, 2020. So make sure you book on time to qualify to write your exams and get that qualification.
- Bookings for April Onwards – This will only be available at the end of January 2021. But have a look at the timetable and decide whether you want to write online or paper-based.
- Paper-based Subjects – Not all subjects will be available to write paper-based exams at some exam venues. Make sure the exam and date is available at your venue before booking.
- Exam Fees – The exam fees have not changed yet. Students can expect to pay the same amount that they have been paying in 2020. There has been no increase in fees for the exams.
- Annual Registration – The annual registration fee for 2021 is R380.
- Double Bookings – November 2020 double bookings will be accommodated until February. All exam venues for distance learning students have yet to be confirmed. Clashing schedules will be communicated directly with those students
Choose the Provider That Puts You First
Exams can be stressful. So choose the distance learning institute that puts you first. Our tutors will be at your beck and call to help you with study-related questions. Speak to a course expert today to help you sign up.
- Call us on 0800 39 00 27 – it’s free
- Or fill out this registration form for a call back