How we will help you with your job hunting
As a Skills Academy student, you will get direct access to our very own recruitment agency, Ideal Crew. Ideal Crew will empower you with the skills relating to improving your chances* of finding your DREAM JOB.
Join Skills Academy and Ideal Crew today and get access to the following:
FREE Training Manual on “HOW to prepare the best possible CV”.
This manual will discuss the following important topics:
FREE Training Manual on “HOW to prepare for your job interview”.
This manual will discuss the following topics:
- Getting prepared – getting professional
- The screening process
- Where and how to look for employment
- Understanding a job advert
- The role of the recruitment agent
- Reference and verification checking
- 30 Seconds to impress
- The interview and how to get prepared
FREE Template Documents that you can use for your CV
Depending on your education history, your experience, and, the industry you are trying to get a job in, you will have to make use of different kinds of CV’s to make a good impression.
Ideal Crew have prepared several CV templates that you can use when preparing your own CV.
Submit your CV
Now that you have access to one of the best recruitment agencies in South Africa, you can submit your CV to Ideal Crew who has a large database of job listings for jobs throughout South Africa.
The experts at Ideal Crew will actively promote your CV to companies that are looking to hire staff. In other words, it’s like having your very own Marketing Company to give your CV as much publicity as possible.
Receive Weekly Summaries of Job Listings
Ideal Crew will send you an email every week notifying you of available jobs throughout South Africa.
Early Bird Job Applications
Skills Academy students get the amazing benefit of being able to apply for jobs BEFORE these jobs are listed to the general public. This means that you could be invited for a job interview before anybody else has even heard about the job availability.
Why we say that we can help you improve your chances of finding a job?
- No one can guarantee you a job, ever.
- YOU are still directly responsible for giving your best to stand out as the best possible candidate for the job.
- A good recruitment agency will be honest and tell you that they will do everything they can to improve your chances of finding a job (and not that they guarantee you a job).
- Never believe any recruitment agency that promises you a job.
- You should never only rely on a recruitment agency when you are looking for a job – you need to do everything within your power, such as networking, volunteering, and directly approaching businesses etc.
- You are responsible for being entirely truthful in your CV and in all your job applications – people who lie about their qualifications or work experience are ALWAYS caught out.
The unemployment rate in South Africa is extremely high – there are hundreds of thousands of people desperately looking to find work. There are unfortunately not enough jobs for every person in this country.