|Course:||Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Senior Office Administrator)|
|Programme Type:||Partner Programme|
|Partner Institute:||ICB – The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers|
|Award Type:||National Higher Certificate
and a Programme Completion Certificate
|Award Issued by:||FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.|
|NQF Level||Level 5|
|Course Duration:||26 months|
Why should I study the Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Senior Office Administrator)?
A Senior Office Administrator is primarily responsible for:
- The Secretarial function,
- The Human Resources Administrator function,
- The Labour Relations Administrator function,
- The General Office Manager function,
- All the skills and knowledge of the Junior Office Administrator
- Intermediate knowledge of office administration techniques,
- Thorough human resource and labour relations skills and knowledge, and
- Understanding of economics,
- Fundamental knowledge of cost and management accounting,
- Fundamental knowledge of computing.
How will this course be structured?
In order to complete the Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Entrepreneurship), students will have to complete all the following subjects:
The modules from National Certificate Small Business Financial Manager (Entrepreneurship), students must complete all of the following Subjects:
- Introduction to Business English
- Entrepreneurship 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
Plus these Modules from this qualification, Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Entrepreneurship):
5. Office and Legal Practice
6. Entrepreneurship 2
7. Marketing Management and Public Relations
8. Financial Statements
9. Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) which will comprise of formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment (final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative / interim assessment of activities (assignments) and evaluations (tests) that count 30% towards the total mark. A Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your masks. The PoE is basically a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
You will be awarded a Higher Certificate: Office Administration by FASSET upon successful completion of your PoE and your exams.
How long is the course?
What certificate will I get?
You will be awarded with a Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Senior Office Administrator) from FASSET. You will be awarded with a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB. As Skills Academy values education and cares about our students, your completion award will be sent to you via courier so that you receive it as soon as possible and without any delays.Below is an example of what your ICB certificate will look like.
When can I start?
You can start right now! Fill in the form below and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you.
Last Updated: November 29, 2017