Customer services representatives are responsible for interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. They need to deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face, respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints, provide pricing and delivery information, process orders, forms, applications and requests, keep records of customer interactions and transactions, follow up on customer interactions and provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Interested in becoming a customer services representative?
Try one of these courses
- Skills Academy Short Course Certificate in Customer Relations Management
- Skills Academy Advanced Certificate in Customer Relations Management
- Skills Academy Certificate in Customer Relations Management
- Skills Academy Short Course Certificate in Sales Management
- Skills Academy Skills Certificate in Sales Management
- Skills Academy Proficiency Certificate in Sales Management
Last updated: October 25th 2016