Crèche assistants help to create and maintain a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment in which a child can grow and develop. Duties of a crèche assistant include cleaning, cooking meals, caring for children and infants, organising visits to playgrounds and parks, reporting to the coordinator on a daily basis on each child, talking with the parents professionally, providing them with feedback on their child’s development, occasionally shopping and dealing with finances and planning and providing games and activities suitable for the needs and development of the children.
Interested in becoming a crèche assistant?
Try one of these courses
- Skills Academy Short Course Certificate in Crèche Management
- Skills Academy Proficiency Certificate in Crèche Management
- Skills Academy Skills Certificate in Crèche Management
- Skills Academy Subject Certificate in Organisational Skills
- Skills Academy Subject Certificate in Conducting Meetings
- Skills Academy Certificate in First aid concepts
last updated: October 25th 2016