Skills Academy offers the following range of Creative Studies:
Events Management Courses
Wedding Planning Courses
Child Day Care Courses
Capture, Create, Amaze
Are you looking for a course where you can express your creativity? Are you interested in subjects such as photography, events management, beauty therapy, or interior decorating? If your answer is yes, one of our Creative Studies courses might be an excellent choice for you.
At Skills Academy, we offer a broad selection of courses in the field of Creative Studies. Whether you are looking to pursue a career in a creative industry, or whether you are simply looking for a course to study for personal growth and enrichment (or as part of a hobby), you are sure to find something that interests you.
Why choose a Creative Studies course at Skills Academy?
Our Creative Studies courses are designed to fit in with our students’ lifestyles, and students are able to study these courses at their own pace. Because these courses are offered on a distance learning basis, you can study them without having to give up a full-time job.
More reasons for choosing a Creative Studies course at Skills Academy:
- We offer outstanding tutor support to our students.
- You don’t need to write any exams in order to complete your course. You will be required to submit assignments instead.
- You can register and start studying at any time during the year.
- You can register with us even if you don’t have a Matric certificate. The entry requirements for our courses are:
- Grade 10
- Ability to read and write in English