The beauty and self-care industry is taking the world by storm! This means the need for educated and skilled artists is steadily increasing. This is the perfect time to think about a career in beauty. Our Make-Up Courses offer you the chance to highlight your skills and powder up your resume!
Benefits of Studying Make-Up Courses
The make-up business is fast-paced and thrilling. It encourages you to use your creativity to fulfill your clients’ desires. It is beneficial to move into the field with a certificate from a course that will allow you to:
Create Looks That Bring Lifelong Joy
Make-up artistry is a fulfilling career path as it aims to make clients feel happy and confident. You’ll make clients feel beautiful by using your creativity and amazing skills.
Sharpen Your Contouring Techniques
You’ll gain the confidence and skills to work with any face shape. Clients appreciate when you pay attention to detail and cater to their requirements.
Exercise Your Make-Up Application Skills
When you study a course you learn valuable skills on how to tailor your techniques to suit your clients. You’ll have them falling over their feet to get their glitter cut-crease looks done by you.
Gain Knowledge on Customer Satisfaction
Make-Up Artists pamper and comfort their clients throughout the beautification process. To win client loyalty, study a course with us that will equip you with good customer service skills.
Our Make-Up Courses will increase your chances of finding employment in the industry. It will make you more desirable to potential clients and employers.
Build Your Business While Studying
Our Make-Up Courses
Our Make-Up Courses consist of three levels. You can work your way up and improve your craft as you go higher. You’ll learn business English, networking skills, make-up application, financial management and more. The courses we offer are:
It’ll blush your cheeks to know that our Beauty Courses are open access! You can start studying right now, no matter your grade level. All you need is the ability to understand, read and write in English.
Where to Study Make-Up Courses In South Africa
We are a distance learning college that aims to support our students every step of the way. We deliver your study materials right to your doorstep, so there’s no need to search for textbooks. Our courses give you exclusive insight into the world of makeup. The best part is, you don’t need matric to start your studies!
Skills You’ll Gain With Us
Our Make-Up Courses will enable you to stand out and succeed in the profession. You’ll gain desirable skills and learn how to start and manage your own business. With our courses you’ll learn:
- To Use Your Creativity- Make-up artists need to fulfil their clients requests creatively. Our courses will teach you how to do this as effectively as possible.
- Top-Tier Make-Up Techniques- The way you apply make-up plays a big role in the quality of the final look. With us, you can perfect your techniques to create stunning looks
- Salon Professionalism- A make-up artist needs to have a professional attitude and appearance. You’ll learn how to present meetings with clients in a formal manner.
- Good Business Management– The beauty industry is great if you want to start your own business. A course will teach you how to start and manage a beauty business.
- Valuable Networking Skills– Great networking skills are crucial in the beauty world. With us, you’ll learn key networking techniques that’ll send your career to the next level.
How Long Does It Take to Study Make-Up Courses?
Our Make-Up Courses have three levels. They are stand-alone courses, so you can start at any level. They vary in duration so it’s important that you choose a course that appeals to you. They are:
- 9 month Short Course in Make-Up Application
- 15 month Make-Up Certificate Course
- 19 month Comprehensive Make-Up Course
Is Studying a Make-Up Course for Me?
Does perfectly blended eyeshadow bring you joy? Does a blinding highlight leave you in awe? Then studying a make-up course is a good match for you! Our courses are for make-up lovers by beauty experts, they will help you turn your passion into profit!
The employment opportunities in the beauty industry are plentiful! With the right experience and education you can make a career out of your love for cosmetics. Three exciting careers in the field are:
- Special Events Artist- They do make-up for weddings, birthdays, matric farewells and more. They specialise in make-up that looks good in pictures and lasts all day.
- Beauty Product Reviewer- You can work for fashion magazines, blogs and make-up companies. A beauty reviewer has extensive knowledge on product formulation and application.
- Influencer- Companies use influencers to advertise their products and services. They gain a large following by giving reliable beauty advice and recommendations.
How Do I Become a Make-Up Artist in South Africa?
To become a make-up artist you need the right qualifications, skills, and experience. The business of beauty is competitive so it is always good to step up your game by studying our Make-Up Courses.
Skills Academy is the word support in every way.
Lay Your Foundation and Enrol now!
Don’t wait any longer, now is the perfect time for you to brush up your skills! Our Make-Up Courses will help you enter the beauty industry with confidence and ease. To start studying, contact our expert course advisors.
- Call 0800 39 00 27
- Fill out our contact form
Last Updated: August 17, 2020