Working in a guest house is more than just serving breakfast. It’s about providing quality service to customers who need a break from their busy lives. And our Guest House Management Courses will help you do just that. Take the first step into the tourism industry with us today.
Benefits of Studying Guest House Management Courses
Working in a guest house has many perks. But studying a Guest House Management Course has its fair share of benefits too. If you’re wondering if you should take this path, scroll through the benefits of studying these amazing courses.
Versatile Skills at its Best
The skills learnt in our Guest House Management Courses won’t just limit you to a career in this field. The versatile skills can be used in a wide variety of customer service careers.
Put Your Qualification on the Forefront
Put customers at ease by marketing your services with your newfound qualification. You stand a better chance of getting new clients as your qualifications confirm your credibility.
Book Your Spot With the Best
Want to work for the most popular guest houses in the country? Then impress recruiters with a qualification in guest house management. Add it to your cover letter and make it to the short list.
Put Your Management Skills to the Test
If you want to turn your home into a guest house, then get started with us. These courses will give you the practical skills you need to be your own business.
What Skills Will I Learn in Guest House Management Courses
With all the amazing benefits of studying our Guest House Management Courses, you must be wondering what skills you learn. Well you’re in for a treat. Take a look at the skills available to you with these courses.
Communication is Key
From non-verbal, to face-to-face communication, these courses aim to teach you excellent communication. This will help you communicate with clients, such as making reservations.
Your Starting Point Into Guest House Management
Don’t know the first thing about guest house management? Don’t panic. Our Guest House Management Courses provides you with the fundamental knowledge your career needs.
Take Care of Customers
Making sure that your customers are well taken care of is your main priority. And these courses will teach you how to do just that. This includes health, hygiene, food services and more.
Accidents can happen at any time. Gain the basics in first aid with us. You’ll be able to control a medical emergency until emergency services arrive, ensuring the safety of your clients.
Draw up Your Business Plan
Speaking of safety, our Guest House Management Courses will teach you the basics of drawing up a business plan. Some of these include licenses, labour relations and permits.
Study Guest House Management Courses With us
Passionate about starting a career in guest house management? Allow us to help you on your way. We offer three amazing courses you can study with us. The higher the course, the more skills you’ll learn. So level up in our:
- Short Course in Guest House Management
- Certificate Course in Guest House Management
- Comprehensive Certificate Course in Guest House Management
As a skills-based course, you can study our Guest House Management Courses without matric. This means that you can study quality courses without strict requirements. All you need to enrol with us is to have the ability to read, write and understand English.
Is This the Right Course for me?
Before you take the first step into this field, you need to make sure that this is the right career for you. Although the skills you’ll learn are versatile, we want you to make an informed decision before settling. Register in our Guest House Management Courses if you:
- Are a hard worker
- Love working with customers
- Can fulfill a variety of duties like housekeeping and customer service
- Are willing to adapt to working flexible hours
- Have a keen eye for detail with a creative mind
- Can solve problems and make important decisions
Role of a Guest House Manager
In some cases, a guest house manager owns and manages their guest house all on their own. This means that they often need to perform a range of duties and fulfil different roles. Some of these may require training. Tasks include:
- Administration – Making bookings, ordering supplies and managing finances.
- Maintenance – Fixing broken equipment and making sure that housekeeping is done.
- Customer service – Dealing with customer complaints and providing information to tourists.
- Planning of meals – Buying food supplies and supervising meal preparations by kitchen staff.
How to Start a Career in This Field
If you’re unsure on how to begin your journey in this industry, we are here to help. Use our guidelines below and allow your skills to pave the way for a successful future.
- Research the industry – To get started, do some research. Find your niche and determine exactly where you want to be and achieve.
- Get qualified – Learn valuable knowledge and earn your credibility and study our Guest House Management Courses.
- Gain experience – Improve your practical skills by gaining on the job experience. With this, you will stand a better chance of getting a job.
- Network – To make it big, you need to network. This will allow you to have access to people who are already in the industry. Make use of their advice and guidance.
Skills Academy is the word support in every way.
Reserve Your Spot With the Best
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to study with the leaders in distance learning. Our Guest House Management Courses are your stepping stone to a successful career. Contact one of our course experts for more details on getting started with us. You can:
- Call us on 0800 39 00 27
- Complete our contact form for a call back
Last Updated: August 24, 2020