Are you interested in the business and finance industry? Then this qualification would be perfect for you. CIMA stands for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. They are an international professional body for management accountants. CIMA ensures that you will be getting an education from the some of the best professionals in the world today.
We Offer The Following Range Of CIMA Courses:
CIMA Courses (Globally Accredited)
Why Choose CIMA?
CIMA is recognised internationally for their qualifications. Their qualifications can increase your job opportunities and salary, and this qualification is a great investment. Here are more reasons why you should choose their courses.
- It creates many career options, locally and internationally.
- Gain expert knowledge in business and finance.
- Become a CIMA member and interact with other professionals in the industry.
- You’ll develop strategic decision-making skills to use in a company.
- You can start your own business or work for an employer.
How Many Courses Does CIMA Offer?
They offer four courses that you can study. Their qualifications are divided into four levels. After successful completion of a CIMA level, you will receive your certificate. The levels are there to identify where you are with your studies especially to employers. Let’s have a look at the different levels.
What are the Requirements to Study CIMA?
Read, write and understand English. All our courses are presented in English. You have to be 16 years and older, and you need to have Mathematical skills. Here are a few examples to see where you fit in.
Completed matric? Great. You can start off with the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting. It gives you a clear understanding of the world of business. Upon completion, you can use the letters CIMA Cert BA after your name, on your CV.
Undergraduates and Graduates
Are you currently studying? You can still do this course. Studying your degree and a CIMA qualification will increase your chances of getting employed.
Choose Distance Learning
Distance learning gives you that freedom to study anytime. Study at your own pace and still provide for your family by working. You can decide when you want to write your exams.
What are Exemptions?
If you had previous tertiary training, exemptions allow you to finish your qualification sooner. That means that you don’t have to repeat work that you already know.
Who Approves the Exemptions?
Only CIMA can approve your exemptions. Your college cannot do that.
How do you Apply for Exemptions?
You firstly have to be registered as a student before you can apply for exemptions, then you need to send your documents to CIMA to prove that you have that qualification. Your application can be sent via fax or email. Do not send your original documents, because they can’t guarantee its safe return. Follow these steps to apply for an exemption.
- Search for your qualification.
- Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Graduation Certificate, a letter from the University or transcripts).
- They will let you know within 72 hours if they have got your application. It takes up to 20 working days for them to get back to you.
- Accept or Decline the exemption offered.
- Pay for your exemptions.
Does Everyone get an Exemption?
No, CIMA is very careful about who gets exemptions. Before they approve it, they make sure that their students understand the work. Here are a few things listed that you need to know.
- All the documents submitted must be in English.
- They will contact the college where you have studied to make sure that your qualification is real.
- You cannot apply for exemptions if your qualifications are older than ten years.
- Work experience does not count towards exemptions.
- After you’ve declined the exemptions but you fail the course, you cannot reapply for that exemption.
- You cannot get exemptions for high school subjects.
How do you Register?
Contact us today on our toll-free number 0800 39 00 27 to assist you with your registration and more information.