What better time than now to prepare for your CIMA 2021 Exams? The sooner you prepare, the better your chances are to get the results you want. Here is a breakdown of the CIMA 2021 Exam Timetable.
When can I Write CIMA Exams 2021?
With CIMA, there are four windows of opportunities to write for your case study exams. These exams can be written in February, May, August and November. Exams are available for three days from Wednesday to Friday.
Online or Sit-In – How do I Choose?
It’s nice to have options, and with CIMA you can either write your exams online or sit down at an exam venue. Not sure which one to choose? There are a few things you could consider before you make a decision.
If you want to write your exams online, you need to make sure that you have the right resources. This means that you need to have a stable internet connection, have a back up if load shedding occurs, and your computer condition is workable.
Apply for online exam if you:
- Are able to sit down for the duration of the exam (without leaving the room)
- Took and passed the systems test using the equipment you will be using for the exam
- Have a quiet, walled space with a door to take the exams
- Have a computer that doesn’t have firewall or VPN restrictions
A sit-down examination will be the safest option for you if you don’t meet the technical requirements.
Register for a sit-down exam if you:
- Failed the systems test
- Previously struggled with an online test
- Have poor or unreliable internet coverage
- Share a house and have no privacy to take the exams
CIMA strives to make sure that their exams are conducted ethically. Which is why policies have been put in place to help make things run smoothly.
Social Media Policy
We live in the digital age, where everything is available at the touch of a button. As students, we would want those same conveniences when exam stress kicks in.
While social media is a good resource to help you revise for the exams, there are a few things you as a student should not post.
Some examples of social media activities that could lead to a misconduct investigation and could land you in trouble include:
- Posting exam questions, topics, or answers online
- Allowing others to sit your exam or helping others with theirs
- Sharing rumours regarding exam content
- Being in possession of confidential exam information before writing
- Encouraging or persuading others to share exam content and breach the exam Code of Conduct
- Exchanging, obtaining, receiving or passing on information by any means of communication
- Accepting or being exposed to exam-related information without reporting it to CIMA
Cheating in Exams
The conduct process at CIMA is a formal one. And the outcome of the hearing will be determined on the basis of the case. In the past, students went to extreme measures to gain an unfair advantage. Once they were caught, they had to pay a fine or their CIMA studies came to an end.
How to Schedule for the Exam
- Log Into MY CIMA
- Confirm your details and settle debts
- Select ‘schedule your exam’
- Schedule your exam
Once you’ve clicked ‘scheduled your exam’, you will be redirected to Pearson VUE website to select your location, date and time. But don’t panic – you won’t have to log in again.
CIMA 2021 Exam Timetable
Now that you have learned all there is to know regarding the CIMA 2021 exams, it is time to plan your studies accordingly. Here is your CIMA 2021 Exam Timetable, you may take a screenshot of it to access it whenever.