What is meant by the business management?
Business management in all business areas and organisational activities are the acts of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives efficiently and effectively. Business management requires a broad understanding of business organisations and knowledge in areas such as markets, customers, finance, operations, communication, information technology and business policy and strategy. Business issues are often addressed at a European and international level. Some of the diverse skills that students will learn on this course include:
- an understanding of organisational behaviour and structure;
- analytical and critical thinking;
- a creative approach to problem-solving;
- persuasive written and oral communication;
- numeracy and the ability to research, interpret and use business and financial data;
- self-reliance, initiative and the ability to manage time, projects and resources;
- appreciation of the causes and effects of economic and other external changes.
Skills Academy offers the following range of Business Management Courses – ICB:
Last Updated : October 25 2017