Why study beauty therapy courses via distance learning?
Many people want to study further, but are unable to attend classes for various reasons, such as having to work or having to stay at home to look after their children. Some people also have transport problems, or physical disabilities that prevent them from travelling to classes.
The rising cost of living is also making it more difficult for people to focus purely on studying – even full-time students are seeking part-time jobs in order to finance their studies or to sustain themselves while they work towards their qualifications.
Distance learning overcomes these difficulties by giving people the opportunity to complete various courses from home. An additional benefit of distance learning is that students are generally free to study at their own pace. There are many beauty therapy courses for people to study from home. At Skills Academy, students can choose from a variety of short courses, certificate courses, and advanced certificate courses in the field of beauty therapy.
Skills Academy offers the following selection of courses:
- Skills Academy Proficiency Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Skills Academy Proficiency Certificate in Make-up Application
- Skills Academy Proficiency Certificate in Nail Care
- Skills Academy Expert Certificate in Nail Care
- Skills Academy Expert Certificate in Make-up Application
- Skills Academy Expert Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Skills Academy Expert Certificate in Salon Management
- Skills Academy Short Course Certificate in Nail Care
- Skills Academy Short Course Certificate in Facial Skincare
Who should study via distance learning?
- People who are already working and want to refine or improve their skills.
- School leavers who want to be able to study further at their own pace.
- People who are interested in beauty therapy as a hobby.
- Future beauty therapy business/salon owners
Last updated: February 06, 2019