Skills Certificate Courses in Beauty Therapy
Skills Academy offers a wide range of beauty therapy courses via distance learning. Among these are short courses, Proficiency certificates, Skills certificates and Expert Certificates. Our Skills certificate courses are as follows:
Beauty Therapy Comprehensive Expert Certificate
- Make-up Application: Comprehensive Certificate
- Beauty Therapy Comprehensive Expert Certificate
- Salon Management Expert Certificate
You do not need to complete the lower level courses first – the Skills Certificate courses include the subjects that are covered in the short courses and certificate courses. You could even decide to start with a expert course in beauty therapy instead.
What will I learn if I do an Skills Certificate course in the field of beauty therapy?
In addition to learning about the relevant beauty therapy treatments, you will also learn about the following aspects when you study towards an Skills Certificate course in beauty therapy at Skills Academy:
- Communication. As a beauty therapist, you need to know how to communicate with clients and colleagues. You need to be able to explain treatment processes, and you should be able to put clients at ease. This is why you will learn about how to communicate effectively in the work environment when you study one of our courses.
- Anatomy and Physiology. While your job as a beauty therapist may be to improve outer appearances, you will not be able to do this without having sound knowledge of the structure of the human body.
- Entrepreneurship. You will learn how to start and run your own business. You will also have the opportunity to acquire various other business skills, such as how to market yourself and how to manage your finances.