The world as we know it is changing. If change excites you, you are probably looking for ways to adapt. Here are some predictions and 5 beauty business ideas for 2021 to inspire you.
Beauty Services that Stand the Test of Time
There are just some jobs that are always in-demand. And that’s the case for many jobs within the beauty industry.
- Make-Up Artistry – As long as there are special celebrations and events, there will always be a need for make-up artists.
- Professional Nail Services – With so many nail art trends that went viral this year, not even a pandemic could stop nail junkies from visiting the salon.
- eCommerce – There’s nothing more disappointing than buying beauty products in-store, and finding out they don’t have the items in stock. eCommerce changed the game.
Beauty Business Ideas for 2021
Looking for ideas to expand your business or do you want to take the entrepreneurial route? Then let these ideas inspire you!
Mobile Beauty Salons
There were a lot of restrictions this year, and who knows what 2021 has in store for us. So if your loyal clients can’t come to you, why not take your business to them? Having a mobile beauty salon means you drive to your clients place and offer your services from the comfort of their own home or even at an office.
We’re all in need of some TLC and pampering after surviving the hell that’s been 2020. Why not offer your grooming services and make an event out of it? The year 2021 will be the year of reunions, and what better way to catch up than a day of pampering? Work out which services would work and what you have to offer.
Venture Into eCommerce
Lockdown changed the game and more and more people looked into buying things online. There is a demand for more online beauty stores. Once you’ve discovered the gaps in the industry, you can build your ecommerce business based on that.
Give Private Beauty Lessons
Teach your clients how to get the look at home. Offering beauty masterclasses is a great way to earn money. The most popular masterclasses are make-up based. You can go this route, but you could also look for gaps in the industry. Maybe you could teach clients how to extend the longevity of their acrylic nails at home.
Beauty Subscription Services
We all love to indulge in the finer things and treat ourselves. And what better than getting a surprise gift every once in a while in the form of a subscription box? Although this trend has been around for a while, it only gained popularity recently. Your services could introduce clients to new products.
Why You Should Stay Ahead of Trends
Being an entrepreneur or any working professional means that you have to keep up with trends. Here are some of the reasons why it is important to keep up with the times and ahead of new trends:
- The beauty Industry is competitive
- It will set you apart from the competition
- Gives your clients an unforgettable experience
- Keep up with client expectations
- If you are interested in exploring these ideas, but lack the skills, it is important to invest in yourself by enrolling for a course. Our entrepreneurship, business management or beauty courses are a good starting point.
Polish Off Your Skills
Don’t have the skills to adapt with the times? Polish off your skills with a course. Our course experts can help you enrol. Speak to one of them today.
- Call us on 0800 39 00 27
- Or fill out this form for a call back