Why should I study project management?
Do you want to learn how to manage projects? Do you currently work in a managerial position and would like to refine your project management skills? Almost every single workplace needs somebody who knows how to handle projects. The ability to successfully complete a project is an ability valued by all companies.
How will this course be structured?
Advanced Certificate Subjects: 6 Subjects
- Introduction to Business English
- Introduction to Communication, Verbal and Non-verbal Communication Skills, Communication for meetings, presentations and work readiness
- Project Management Basics
- Teaches you the basics of project management like different types of projects, concepts, frameworks and stakeholders; The organisational and socio-economic influences that affects projects; Key management skills needed; and finally how to manage the different phases and processes of every project.
- Project Management Intermediate
- Teaches you more about quality control and management, how to identify risks and respond to them, how to acquire staff and build the project team, how to organise, plan and distribute information and how to measure the project’s performance and progress.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Learn how customer relationship skills can build your success, how to deal with difficult people and save time by taking situations professionally. How to keep focused under pressure and keep the spotlight on the issue. Make it easy for others to co-operate with you by using co-operation techniques. Building motivation with customer feedback.
- Project Management Teams
- Learn more advanced techniques for managing your project team such as identifying different characteristics to create the right team; conduction successful team meetings and communicate effectively and also correct decision making and conflict resolution strategies.
- Project Management Advanced
- Learn advanced project management techniques regarding planning your time, cost, quality, risk and procurement for each project. Develop your team to be more effective. Monitor and control change, performance and responsibilities more professionally.
How long is the course?
How many assignments are there?
You will be required to submit ten (10) Assignments
How will I be assessed?
Skills Academy will require you to complete the recommended assignments. The assignments are designed to help you through your learning to make sure that you completely understand all the topics covered and that you can apply this to your working environment. There are absolutely no exams for this course.
What certificate will I get?
You will be awarded with a Skills Academy Advanced Certificate in Project Management.
As Skills Academy values education and cares about our students, your completion award will be sent to you via courier so that you receive it as soon as possible and without any delays.
When can I start?
You can start right now! Fill in the form below and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you.