|Course:||National Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Junior Office Admin)|
|Programme Type:||Partner Programme|
|Partner Institute:||ICB – The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers|
|Award Type:||National Certificate and a Programme Completion Certificate|
|Award Issued by:||FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.|
|Accredited by||QCTO & ICB|
|NQF Level||Level 5|
|Course Duration:||18 months|
Don’t have Grade 12? then start by studying the following programmes:
Upon completion of one fo these programmes, the ICB will accept you onto the Office Administration Programme course.
Why should I study National Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Junior Office Admin)
A Junior Office Admin is primarily responsible for, among other functions:
- The Receptionist function,
- The Office Assistant function,
- The Office Administrator function,
- The Marketing Administrator function,
- The Public Relations Officer function,
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written business communication skills,
- Basic knowledge of office administration techniques,
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping to trial balance,
- Key knowledge and skills of basic marketing and public relations, business law, and administrative practice.
- Fundamental knowledge of cost and management accounting,
- Fundamental knowledge of computing.
The structure of the course
In order to complete the National Certificate: Junior Office Admin, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
- Introduction to Business English
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost and Management Accounting
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE). The PoE comprised of formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment(final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative/interim assessment of activities(assignments) and evaluations (tests) that count 30% towards the total mark.
A Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your marks. The PoE is a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
A National Certificate: Office Administration by FASSET upon successful completion of your POE and your exams will be given to you.
How long is the course?
What certificate will I get?
A Junior Office Admin National Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Junior Office Admin) from FASSET will be given to you. You will be awarded a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB. Skills Academy values education and cares about our students, thus your completion award will be sent to you via courier. You will receive it as soon as possible and without any delays.Below is an example of what your ICB Certificate will look like.
When can I start?
You can start right now! Fill in the form below and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you.
Last Updated: July 19, 2017