To get access to all our free Brochures, simply fill in the form below and we will send you a private link to your email.
Choosing the Right Career is Essential
When you choose a career you have to think about your interests, your talents, your abilities and what you would love to do for the rest of your life. Some people are lucky enough to just know what they want to study, and what career and dreams they are aiming at.
But most students have to choose a career while they are still at school. This is much to early for most people, and it leads to bad decisions.
- You can change this! Let us help you figure out what the right career is for You.
- Yes, you CAN chance to a career you love and enjoy.
- Chat to one of our Friendly Course Experts.
Why Choose Distance Learning as your method of Study?
Distance Learning also know as Home Study or Correspondence study is a method of education that allows students to study anywhere, as there are no classroom-based lectures. It provides greater access to education for students who are unable to attend traditional classes or lectures due to family commitments, a busy work schedule, physical disability, lack of transport, or lack of educational institutions in their area. Courses can be offered at all levels such as matric certificates, diplomas, degrees, and short courses.
What are the benefits of Studying at Home?
- Study while earning a salary
- All study material is included. Say no to standing in lines or hidden costs you don’t know about.
- You have access to online study groups. When you get stuck you can either get help from your tutor or other students.
- No travel or housing expenses which make it easier on your pocket.
Skills Academy’s service, staff, tutors, and lectures are truly helpful and so handful on my studies, assignments were so doable with all the support I have received from all of them. Thanks so much.
Thank you very much for the assistance I received from Bertha, it was so pronto and helpful. All the best to every staff member at Skills Academy
To my dearest Tutor. Thank you for being a great Tutor! you have helped my mind grow big, Thank you for guiding me ,inspiring me. Thank you
I just have great service from them. When I phone they always help me. Thanks Victor from Support and Nicola van der Watt. You are great!