Skills Academy offers the following range of Child Day Care Courses:
- Skills Academy Short Course Certificate in Child Psychology
- Skills Academy Certificate in Child Psychology
- Skills Academy Advanced Certificate in Child Psychology
- Skills Academy Short Course Certificate in Crèche Management
- Skills Academy Proficiency Certificate in Crèche Management
- Skills Academy Skills Certificate in Crèche Management
Child Day Care
We Will Call You
Benefits of studying childcare
Childcare is a sensitive area of study because it deals with people who are too young to do much for themselves and who rely entirely on the caregiver. It is therefore essential that you understand your reasons for wanting to study childcare. If you are dedicated to ensuring the well-being of children, you might also be interested in learning about childcare for some of the following reasons:
- There are many career opportunities, because many parents work full-time and need someone to take care of their children while they are at work.
- Showing that you have completed a course will increase trust from prospective employers, as they will know that their children are in capable hands.
- Taking a course in childcare can be valuable even if you don’t want to work in the field, but simply want to learn how to care for your own children, or the children that you come into contact with during the course of your work.
- You don’t go through the hassle of travelling to classes.
- You choose your own learning environment.
- You have the opportunity to sharpen your skills and increase your knowledge while working and making money.
- You can study at any age without having to worry about fitting in with your classmates.
- Employers or prospective employers may be impressed by the fact that you have the discipline to study on your own.
- We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee: if you are unhappy with your studies, and decide to cancel within 30 days of registration, we will give you a full refund.
- We provide you with access to a personal tutor, who will assist you with all your queries.
- We provide you with study material that is clear and easy to understand.
- We include the cost of your study material in the course fee – you do not have to pay extra for textbooks.
Childcare studies via distance learning
In today’s fast-paced world, you have to learn to multitask. Taking time off to complete your studies might be taking you away from being in a job that can give you practical experience. At the same time, your studies are important and cannot be dispensed with: they equip you with important knowledge and skills that can help you to become better at your job.
Distance learning provides a solution to this dilemma. If you decide that you want to work and study at the same time, then you can take child care courses from home. Distance learning will benefit you in the following ways: